Extending Your Reach With Fine Art Prints – A Talk with dStudio
Have you ever thought of printing your work?
Due to medical difficulties this event has been postponed. Register your interest for future talks by signing up to the waiting list.
Modern printing methods can produce archival quality reproductions that are virtually indistinguishable from the original at reasonable prices. Many artists now add the option of a giclee print of their work, making their art more accessible and widening their market.
Whether you are an artist just starting out printing for the first time, or a more established one requiring prints for art fairs, exhibitions or online sales, this talk is for you.
dStudio, an award-winning, carbon-neutral fine art print studio based in the UK will guide you through the process in an informative presentation. You’ll walk away with all you need to know to get going and making more money from your work by producing fine art prints.
What to expect from the talk?
- An introduction to dStudio: Them as a studio and what they do
- The services they offer, such as, giclée printing, framing, mounting, & more.
- Case studies including dropshipping, printing for exhibitions and retail/art fairs
- Scanning and/or photographing artwork
- Examples of dStudio’s work and some sample packs so you can see the papers and products they produce
- Q&A: bring your questions or previous experiences – Martin will help you with the answers.
There is no charge for this talk.